We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.
About Youth Empowerment Alliance
We believe we can save more lifes
- Financial Literacy- Money Management, Saving, and Investing
- Social/Emotional Wellbeing- Healthy Relationships, Increasing Confidence and Self Esteem, Managing Emotions, Dealing With Stress, Self Care,
- Peer Pressure
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- GED obtainment
- Vocational Training, Job Training & Placement, Interview Skills, Resume Building
- College Prep and Application Assistance
To empower and engage our youth by creating opportunities that will promote a sense of independence and self worth, through financial literacy, skill development, and social/emotional well-being. We are committed to teaching and inspiring our youth to excel to unimaginable heights and being a positive influence to all we encounter.